Freelance (FR) Digital Content Marketer / Copywriter
Brussels Capital Region, BelgiumWho are you going to work for?
Our client, an international and independent player active in the travel industry, is looking for a (FR) Digital Content Marketeer / SEO Copywriter to strengthen their Digital Experience and Communication team. This team consists of 7 young people and is part of the bigger Digital Marketing and Sales team, that counts for 40 people.
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract duration: 3 months
- Location: Brussels
- Work regime: fulltime or 4/5
As a (French) Digital Content Marketeer / Copywriter you will support the digital marketing campaigns and improve traffic and conversion of its digital channels (website, mobile apps, etc.) by writing concise, pertinent and fascinating texts. Your role is twofold because you will also be the commercial contact person for companies with whom our client collaborates. You will work closely with the existing marketing and customer communication teams.
- Copywriting (SEO)
- Content for E-mail Marketing
- Content for Social Media
- Professional contact with partners
- Write content adapted to various digital media: website, mobile apps, social media, bannering, newsletters...
- Determine which texts will be used in which different digital campaign in collaboration with other internal teams (e.g. social media, marketing).
- Translate texts from Dutch into your native language (which is French).
- Contribute to the redesign (UX) of the website (in terms of content and optimisation of the conversion).
- Reflect about the content that is disseminated through the various media and determine if optimisations are possible, think about how it can evolve.
- Manage the relationship with external providers for the implementation and follow-up of promotional campaigns.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Copywriting.
- You write in a convincing, clear and creative manner and think carefully before putting something "on paper".
- You are aware of the latest trends and best practices in digitally oriented copywriting (SEO-proof).
- You adapt your writing style to the intended media: blog, web page, social media... .
- You have a good knowledge of the second national language (Dutch), but you do not have to write in Dutch.
- Good knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- Experience with digital marketing such as segmentation, e-mail marketing, etc. is also a big plus.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Self-knowledge (strengths and weaknesses)
- Customer focus
- Creativity and precision
- Possibility to question yourself
- Teamwork and autonomy
- Sense of initiative combined with a pragmatic approach