Freelance - Product Owner for CRM implementation
BrusselWho will you be working for?
Our client navigates in very interesting times as they are on a journey that is centered around their customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people.
They are working in an Agile way which is driven by autonomy and easiest alignment. For their Salesforce squad / team, Bloovi Me is helping them find a Product Owner.
We are looking for a consultant with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and proactive to be always a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast-changing and complex environment.
- Start date: asap
- Contract duration: 3 months (extension possible)
- Location: Brussels
- Work regime: full-time, onsite
As a Product Owner, your role is to make sure your squad works with drive and motivation to build and optimize Salesforce, the New CRM Tool. You are the driver of the squad. You will create a fun and motivating atmosphere, and a feeling of trust and of belonging to the squad.
Your main stakeholders are the different segments using Salesforce. A good understanding of how customers and employees interact is nice to have! Next to that, you will have a lot of contact with others squads needed to provide the data to Salesforce or linking with Salesforce.
- To drive your squad in the right direction with the right priorities in the backlog
- To create fun and trust atmosphere so the squad members can work towards the same goal
- To solve or escalate any impediments towards management
- To be a squad spokesperson towards the tribe management (PAL, ITAL, TL) and others.
- To make sure the agile way of working is helping the squad to move into the right direction, with the support of the agile coach.
- To understand the needs of our bankers over the different segments by designing clear employee journeys, that will be translated into clear user stories, tasks and product backlogs for your squad.
- Experience in leading a squad
- Ownership on a mission and show a high level of autonomy.
- Natural driver and motivator
- Interest and affinity with IT projects
- Great organizational / structure skills
- Ability to influence and convince not only peers but also the stakeholders on different levels.
- Iron-strong delivery (preferably Agile) skills and deliver quickly and accurately together with your squad
- Relevant experience in Salesforce implementations is a plus (no requirement)
- You are fluent in Dutch or French AND English.
Are you the PO we are looking for? Thanks for applying via the button below. We will get in touch!